Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I just can't get enough of.......

I have never been one to say I am "in love" with a product or can't live without "fill in the blank". I change various things quite frequently. I have had to let go of a few of my "higher end" items, like salon brand shampoo and products, Clinique face products...budget cuts are brutal, but necessary. I have found new and just as good ( ok , not nearly the same, but my hair and my face are clean, right?!). BUT there are a few exceptions to the rule. These my friends are ones I WILL not give up. Ok, if the Lord told me to, then yes, but then and only then I would. Are you ready? Drumroll please.....................



LOVE #1 & #2

These two things my friends, is love in a bottle, I am not kid
ding. The Peppermint Mocha is seasonal and is only around during Thanksgiving thru New Years. I will sadly admit this, but when this does hit the dairy isle, I buy 3 at a time. They can't keep them stocked. I have even gone to different stores to see if they have more. Sad, I know. The Hazelnut Biscotti. Delish!



LOVE #3

There are NO exceptions with this one. I have strayed before and like the saying goes "you stray, you pay" and I do every time. I plan for this item in the budget, it is a little pricey, but oh so tasty!







LOVE #4
This is the BEST product ever created for, well, me! I hate to even say this, but I sweat all the time, I always have been like this. Doesn't matter the season either. Pit stains and big ol' pitted out shirts to prove it! BUT a friend of mine told me about this that I would never have a problem my sweating problem again if I used this AND she was right. Heaven in a deodorant bottle, who would have guessed?! Again, not budget friendly, but my shirts and I am sure my friends and family are all thankful for the purchase!


So my friends, what are some of things you can't live without? Tell me, tell me!!

2 comments:

steve and randel hambrick said...

love, love, LOVE posts like this!!!! thanks for sharing, and i'll DEFINITELY get the peppermint mocha when it appears on the shelves next month :)

2 things i LOVE:

weight watchers frozen LATTE bars.. SOO good and very weight friendly! (4 bucks for 6 though)

matrix sleek look shampoo.. my new fave! and it can even be found in walmart salon :)

many, many other stuff i'm brand loyal to, but these are the hot items today :)

Deb said...

LOVE to hear the things you love! i'll add two from our house:

#1) Peanutbutter & Oats FiberOne Bars Can't keep those babies in the house!

#2)We are trying to eat more natural things...we have switched to butter. But the spreadable butter is expensive. And when we stored our butter in the fridge, it was hard and would tear up the bread!! My mom bought us a 'butter bell'
http://www.butterbell.com/ and we really like it lots! Saves $$$ and the butter is spreadable all the time. (I need to get a second one for when one needs washing.)

That creamer looks really yummy! And our daughters like the clinical strength 'pit juice' too!