Thursday, September 11, 2008

I am alive & well

Just wanted to clarify to everyone that I am here & alive. Life has been rather busy & to say the least a little challenging too. We are doing well, we are blessed beyond measure, but we are being pressed. Pressed to really understand the meaning of trust. Do I trust the Lord that HE will provide for my family. Do I trust Him in all final decisions & trusting Him enough to give Him control. Ouch. It's tough. It hurts, I get tired & I am ready to throw in the white towel & say I surrender. But what will I surrender & will it be to my flesh, my desires? What I think should happen & in this way? Oh the joys of being changed. God is good, ALL THE TIME!
I have a lot to share, some fun moments with Kyle, some fun pictures that I will post later. I have to get back to making dinner.....spaghetti & meatballs. YUM-O!

1 comments:

steve and randel hambrick said...

thank the lord! i was beginning to think you'd died..

seriously, though, i'll be praying for yall. getting stretched stinks!